- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Traditionally, pets have gone to the veterinarian once yearly for vaccinations. While vaccinations are important, the REAL reason pets need to come in annually is for a Comprehensive Wellness Examination by a veterinarian. Well, we have found a way to give you the best deal on vaccinations and still get to see your veterinarian for what is most important, the Comprehensive Wellness Examination. We are now offering a FREE VACCINES FOR LIFE program!
This program starts July 1st, 2014!
1. Client pays an enrollment fee for each pet they wish to enroll in the Free Vaccines for Life Program.
2. The enrollment fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. (i.e. - moving, changing veterinary clinics, death of pet, adopting pet to another family, or any other circumstances).
3. The enrollment fee is for one pet only and is not transferrable to another pet or another owner under any circumstance.
4. Enrolled pets will continue to receive vaccines listed on this form free of charge for the rest of the pet’s life as long as the pet has an annual wellness exam at Orchard View Veterinary Clinic within 30 days of when the wellness exam is due. The annual wellness exam is due at the time of vaccinations. Client is responsible for cost of the annual wellness exam each year. A WELLNESS EXAM DOES NOT INCLUDE EXAMS PERFORMED ON SICK PETS.
5. If pet does not come in for the annual wellness exam within 30 days of the due date, then the pet is dropped from the program. The client can re-enroll the pet by paying the enrollment fee again if the program is still offered by Orchard View Veterinary Clinic.
6. Orchard View Veterinary Clinic has the right to stop enrolling new pets or re-enrolling pets that do not come in for annual wellness exams. However, once a pet is enrolled and comes in for an annual wellness exam, that pet will receive Free Vaccines for Life.
7. At the annual wellness exam, the veterinarian will discuss the vaccines appropriate for the age and lifestyle of that pet and recommend a vaccination program. The client has the right to request additional vaccines that are listed on this form, however, any vaccines not listed on this form are not included in the Free Vaccines for Life Program and the owner will be responsible for the additional charges.
8. All doctor’s exam fees, lab fees, medications, heartworm and flea prevention, and all other veterinary charges are not included in this program. Client must pay for the doctor’s examination/office visit fee to receive the free vaccines. Only the vaccines listed on this form are free.
Vaccines that are included in this program include:
a. Dogs – DHLPP (distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza and parvovirus), Rabies
b. Cats – FVRCP (Feline rhinotracheitis virus, calicivirus, panleukopenia) , Rabies
New patients receive 15% OFF their initial office visit. This discount does not include vaccinations, medications and/or treatments.
Sign-up using the form or call us at 616-754-9633 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
MAKE SURE TO MENTION THE 15% OFF WHEN YOU COME IN FOR YOUR VISIT!
|Monday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||12:00 pm|
|8:00 am||8:00 am||8:00 am||8:00 am||8:00 am||8:00 am||Closed|
|5:00 pm||5:00 pm||5:00 pm||6:30 pm||5:00 pm||12:00 pm||Closed|